Monday, July 23, 2012

White Water Rafting on the Hoback

Keri (my sis-in-law Erin's dad) offered to take us down the Hoback and of course we said "YES!" Why wouldn't we?
I have been almost a dozen times, but this was the funnest and wettest ride I have taken down the Hoback!!
"
Gavin, my dad and mom still nice and dry
Anne, Paul, Keri and Erin
The view was gorgeous!
 Gavin would laugh when the water would get him from underneath. He said it was like a whale squirting water at him!

More amazing views






Gavin would get so excited every time he would see a big rapid, he was hooting and hollering and laughing! It made the trip that much better for all of us seeing him having such a fun time.
Look at that face on my little guy, he was loving it!!
Paul (my bro) and Erin


I love Gavin's face in this one!
Anne and Erin
My dad lost his hat while we were going through Big Kahuna

To see the pictures of us going through the Big Kahuna click HERE.
(We are the green boat in the bottom right hand corner and there are 4 more pics on the next page)
Paul getting wet

Let's do it again!!



July 14, 2012

No comments: