Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Christmas in July

I was on the phone with the temple to schedule our sealing as soon as we left the courthouse. We wanted to do it while Cody was still home and since we were gone for the rest of the week we chose 
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 
Hence, Christmas in July!!
We got the best gifts EVER!!

I was overwhelmed by the amount of family and friends that came, especially on a Wednesday. It was so good to see them, especially there. There was a lot of love in that room and I was on the verge of crying. Then they brought in the kids and they looked like absolute Angels all dressed it white, it brought us both to tears. There were lots of other sniffles in the room besides us. Gavin was even dressed in white so we got a triple treat. They were so good. Chloe pulled a tissue out of the box and was "blowing" her nose. They were wandering around the room smiling, giggling and climbing on laps. The sealer said to just let them wander because they couldn't get out. It wasn't until they had to hold hands that it got a little loud, they did not like us holding their hands in one place. The Sealer just talked loud and fast and once we were done we let go and they were content again.
For Time and All Eternity
 For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me
 my petition which I asked of him
1 Samuel 1:27
 My love forever and always
 We had so many friends and family there! This is who was still here after we came out of the temple.
 Gavin and Mason were mesmerized by the water and right before we left we caught Mason standing in it, shoes and all!! We were all standing right there, but had our backs to him, oops!
Grandma and Chloe
Her middle name is Jo after me and my mom, Jolene
Love this picture!
Gavin pulling faces, Chloe running away and Mason doing his own thing, just like at home
Mr. Mischievous
Speaking of my sister, here she is...picking my nose
Karen & I
The Girlies
Erin, my sis-in-law, Karen, Me and Mom

We all went to Artic Circle afterwards for ice cream. Gavin said his favorite part was "the movie in the kid room". I was telling him what a lucky boy he is because he's been twice now (when he was sealed and now) and most kids don't even get to go until they are 12, but I don't think he quite grasped it.

No comments: