Monday, July 23, 2012

Adoption Day

Wednesday, July18, 2012 @ 2:00 pm
Judge Stanford, Martin Courtroom
Bonneville County Courthouse

We where in the room by 2:01, our lawyer asked us a few questions, the Judge asked a few questions and by 2:15 it was all done, just like that! As soon as they were "legally" ours I got all teary-eyed, giddy and couldn't believe the weight that was lifted off of my shoulders that I didn't even realize I had been packing around. It was a GREAT day!
Judge Standford, Chloe, me, Gavin, Cody and Mason
All of us after the hearing. My entire family was already up to Island Park for our big reunion,but my girlfriend Raini was there!
Keith, Madilyn, Savannah, Sadie, Raini, Myka, Ryver, Cassie and Connelly
Mason and Chloe with their CASA worker Karen Bean
She got them teddy bears that had their new names and the date embroidered on them and she even got Gavin a dinosaur book so he didn't feel left out.
Shaun Sharp (our adoption caseworker), Cody, Chloe, Gavin, Me, Chloe and Wiley Dennert our attorney
Gavin looking at his new book on the courthouse lawn while we were all out front talking and celebrating!!

We immediately left to meet my family in Island Park afterwards. The kids hadn't had naps and Chloe was crying most of the way up there, she just wouldn't fall asleep. Cody asked me what was the matter with her and I said, "She just realized her last name is Fry!"

The bears that Karen Bean their CASA worker got for them.

She embroidered their new names and date of adoption
I love having a girl and all the girlie things that come with it!
This was perfect for Mason because he LOVES to ride the 4 wheeler

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! It's official.

Your rafting trip looks like a blast too!