Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Splash Park

Our Annual Trip to the Splash Park with the Fry cousins
Mason, Aidyn, Lukas, Isaiah, Drake, Chloe, Alex, Alyssa, Kessler, Maycee, Madi, Treysen, Taiya and Gavin
My Kiddos
The boys standing under the bucket waiting to get dumped on
Gavin and his shadow
Masonater
 He was a little timid at first but then was having fun
G-Man
That's Gavin under all that water
Chloe spent a lot of time on my hip hanging onto my arm for dear life. She did not like it at all for most of the time until Madi came along
Chloe loves Madi and Madi got her to at least play in the water a little bit
Gavin, Alyssa, Isaiah, Mason and Maycee
Mason, Maycee, Kessler, Luke, Isaiah and Gavin
Chloe and Madi
I caught Gavin getting warm on his towel
He wanted to play dead while I took his picture. He even let his tongue hang out for the full effect
Taking a break
Madi and Alex
They were having a blast and you can totally tell by just looking at them!
Gavin
Madi, Gavin and Lukas
Cassie, Maycee, Kessler and Alyssa
Aidyn, Taiya and Treysen
Mason, me, Chloe, Kessler, Gavin, Alyssa and Kessler

No comments: