Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome Party!


Our first unofficial family photo

 
My girlfriend Chelsea threw us a Welcome Mason and Chloe Party!
It was so much fun and we were overwhelmed (in a good way) by all of the people that came to meet our new little ones. Friends that we haven't seen for months, family and lots of ward members came. It was so good to catch up with everyone. I didn't get pics of everyone, but you can see from the collage how blessed we are! We also couldn't believe the generosity! It was a come-and-meet-the-kids-no-need-for-a-gift type party, but gift after gift came and we are so thankful!




Chelsea and I
 
Chelsea went above and beyond. There was soup, rolls, desserts, decorations, the works! She lined up people to help with food and got word out. I feel bad because I forgot to recognize her and tell her Thank You at the party (I don't like to be the center of attention, especially in large groups) so I'm publicly doing it now, Thank You Chelsea for all of your hard work, you are amazing!!


No comments: