Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh HAPPY Day!!

We came home from church on Sunday to this! Cody's family made a HUGE welcome sign for Mason and Chloe. Everyone was so excited for them to get here!!
 Monday, Sept. 26, 2011
They're HERE!!!
 My girlfriend Chelsea with my new favorite gal, Chloe!
Chelsea actually came by twice that day and she was feeling a little silly for doing so, but it was AWESOME to have friends and family here with us celebrating the HAPPY DAY!
 Princess Chloe
 My Man Mason
 Mason and Daddy
 My niece Maycee and Chloe
New BFF's!!!
 Gavin pointing and showing everyone his "new babies". He was sooo EXCITED!! and proud. He had to show them off to everyone who came over.
 Aunt Cassie (aka Aunt Saliva, due to the excessive amount of kisses she gives the babies) meeting Mason and Chloe for the first time
 Aunt Sadie and Mason
Big Brother Gavin getting right into the game!!

1 comment:

The Chase's said...

Great Comments and posts!! So glad you are catching up on blogging about everything!! I feel so happy for you guys!! I want to see them again.. it's been too long!!