Friday, October 7, 2011

New Mom of 3-Week 2

 We have ongoing pranks with quite a few people. This week my bro and sis-in-law decided to leave Cody some Batman underwear on his truck. I couldn't let them go to waste so I put them on and modeled them for the kids. I was pulling faces and dancing and the kids were laughing hysterically. Gavin (taking after his mom) said he wanted to take a picture and of course I let him. This was the result! 
 
Apparently books make great pillow!
 Chloe was eating the Cheerios off the floor that Mason was dropping! Good thing the floor was just mopped
 No one else is allowed to feed Chloe if Gavin is in the room
 Trying to get to my broom, again! : )
Chloe posing on the floor


P.S. Batman Underwear For Sale
Slightly used, no skid marks
Make offer

No comments: