Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Winter Basketball 2014

 Coach Dennis Wilkensen
Zachary, Talon, Alyssa, Gavin
Alyssa, Benjamin, Ridge
Age 7 1/2

And some random crappy shots from my phone that has been submerged in the bathtub twice, a (clean) toilet once and dropped on the floor/ground more times than I can count.


Chloe plays with my phone to keep occupied and I find all kinds of random pics on my phone from her. I figured I should at least keep one of them.


Blocking a shot

Gavin, Zach and Alyssa
Gavin ended up being on the same team as my cousin Danni's kids. It was so fun to see them every week.
He did a really great job at guarding


Playing around during his turn out

Gavin in the middle dribbling the ball
Making a basket

Gavin (far right) shooting a basket
 His form cracks me up!
Mommy and Gavin after his last game of the season

Game 1 Stats:
5 baskets-10 points
6 rebounds
5 steals

 Game 2 Stats:
7 baskets-14 points
11 rebounds
8 steals

Game 3 Stats:
6 baskets-12 points
2 rebounds
2 steals (one from his own teammate)

Game 4 Stats:
2 baskets- 4 points
1 rebound
-This game they played a team that obviously had 2 players that were at least 10, (Gavin's team is 7-8 year olds) but no one said anything about it, I guess I should have

Game 5 Stats:
9 baskets (11 if you count the 2 he made for the other team) 18-22 points
They won the game 56-26. It makes you feel bad for the other team, but both teams were good sports about it

Game 6 Stats:
6 baskets
2 rebounds
1 steal

1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

I'm pretty dang impressed you kept track of his stats! I wouldn't have even thought of that!