Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Mason's Christmas Program and Party

Preschool Christmas Program
Mason's class and his teacher Onda K.
Mason took awhile to get into things, he can be such a stubborn little stinker
Being reindeer
Mason and my niece Madisen
They were so cute dancing together. He was spinning her and having her twirl under his arms, it was so cute
Gavin wanted me to take a picture of his head in the middle of the program. He hit it on a door at school.

He finally smiled at me!
He was most excited about the sucker he got after the program. Mason loves sugar and suckers and could live on them 24/7 if we would let him
Madisen and Mason

When the program was over we all went to Stop Light Pizza and introduced my parents to the 32 inch pizza : )
12/16/14



Mason's Preschool Christmas Party
Onda K reading them the story of the first Christmas
Tossing Santa around on the blanket
I have no idea what is going on in his head or why he is pulling the face he is, but this made me laugh so hard. I have never seen him do this face and haven't seen him do it since.
Of course it wouldn't be a party without lots of treats

Reindeer Milk
Onda K let them all pick out a stuffed animal to take home for a Christmas gift from her to them. 

12/18/14

1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

His face in that one picture makes me giggle every time I see it! he's such a funny kid!