Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Eve

Fry Family Live Nativity
All the grand kids minus Savannah. She thinks getting married and having a baby gives her an excuse to skip out! ; )
Evan the star, Maycee and Alyssa were sheep, Paisley was baby Jesus, Madilyn was Mary, Aidyn was Joseph, Alexandria was the narrator, Chloe the Angel.
Wisemen: Lukas, Drake and Isaiah
Shephards: Treysen, Gavin, Mason and Taiya


They were all too cute, I couldn't narrow it down!
My shephards and Angel
Cody NEVER holds babies but he doesn't mind holding Paisley.


 Cutest baby ever!

Cutest puppy ever! 
This is my father-in-laws new English Bulldog puppy and he is the cutest thing ever. I pretty much hogged him up for most of the night : )

Christmas Eve at our House


The kids were dying to open these all.day.long!!


New Christmas PJ's and books
Milk and homemade hand decorated cookies for Santa with a carrot for Rudolph




Daddy made marshmallow guns for all the kids and left them out with Santa's gifts



This was earlier in the day. We were all hungry, but we didn't feel like cooking so we went to Lucy's Pizzeria for lunch.
The kids love it because they get to draw on pizza paddles while we wait, daddy likes it too.
We also love the super stretchy cheese sticks! I was holding it above Mason's head and dropping it into his mouth. (There was no one else in the restaurant so I figured it was OK to have bad manners and have fun with the kids.


We also went over to visit Papa Moose and Grandma Bonnie but I didn't get one single picture and I'm so mad at myself! Grrr!

12/24/14

No comments: