Sunday, November 30, 2014

Life of Fry

We went to Big Hero 6 with my brother and his family a couple of weeks ago at Fat Cats in Rexburg.
Gavin and Mason
Bailey, Tayvri, Erin, Brigham and Paul
Chloe and I
My little reader reading away. He finished this book over the weekend.
Mason is thankful for:
-dog
-grandma and grandpa
-Jesus
-food

I'm not surprised that we are not on there. He told me the other day he wanted a "Magic Potion" from Santa that would turn Cody and I "into dust". He doesn't want to have to clean his room or brush his teeth anymore so that's his solution. If we come up missing please sweep up any dust you see and don't throw it away, call Santa immediately and ask for Magic un-dusting Potion!
You let a kid put a couple of fake tattoos on his arms and all of the sudden he is the strongest man alive! (and the skinniest!)
He has been "working out" a lot lately. Cody showed him the right way to do push-ups and sit-ups and he's been practicing.
Chloe learned how to do a "headstand"
Who needs more than one stroller when you can stack 'em up and strap them in
Taking a break from their morning of jumping

I love that Gavin is in my big, pink, fluffy slippers!!
Making cookies with mom
His favorite part
"Look at me mom! Where's Mason?"
I love picking this guy up from school. He is always so happy to see me and I am so happy to see him : )
We didn't make it to Casper for the weekend like we had planned because of the road conditions, but we still made it to see Mockingjay Part 1 with these crazy people

Cody and I, Liz and Oliver, Steve and Amanda (in the back)
and Beymax in the way back!
This is what Mason and Chloe did pretty much the entire time during Gavin's last basketball game and I pretty much just let them so that they were occupied and I could watch Gavin play.
My apple pie filling I made : )






No comments: