Friday, November 14, 2014

Birthday Date

I am officially 1 year closer to 40 than I am 30 now. How am I 36 already? I feel like I should be 26, I'd even take 27!! So weird! 
 The hubs took me to Fat Cats and we played games and went to a movie
 Yes, we went to a cartoon without the kids, but we both wanted to see it and we both thought it was so cute
We even went to the photo booth and were so worried about looking at the right spot instead of the mirror that we didn't realize we were cutting the tops of our heads off! 
 Since our birthday's are only 9 days apart my mom throws us a combined birthday every year. We opted for a candle each this year because otherwise we would've ended up with 65 between the two of us!! You can never be to old for parties right?
 Mom said open and I instantly started throwing the tissue paper out of the bag. My super quick bro-in-law caught the action.
 We are laughing because I got "the rock" back and my sister drew a skull on it for me :)

No comments: