Sunday, November 30, 2014

Apple Apple Apple Pies

I bought a box of Washington Apples from another nurse that I work with and there was no way we were going to eat all of them so I made/canned about a dozen quarts of apple pie filling. We used a few of them right away to make apple pies for Thanksgiving.
Each of the kids had their own pie they got to make. They all giggled as the filling came out of the jar and into the pie shell because according to them it sounded like "farting" and then "poop plopping". (Am I the only one with boys that are obsessed with farting and pooping?)
I have no idea why Gavin has that look on his face, but I had to keep the picture, it's hilarious!
Mason wanted a picture with his pie
Pie making time
Cody got really creative and made an apple for one of the pie crusts
Mason's "sun" pie
Chloe and Cody's pie
(we didn't hear the timer go off, oops!)
Gavin's "Star" pie

November 25, 2014

No comments: