Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fry Family 2014

Warning: 
You are about to have a Fry family overload! Who am I kidding, this our blog, it's suppose to be a Fry overload!!

These were all done by my friend Stevie Croft. To visit her website and see more of her work click here.

 Fry Family
 Fry Kids

I couldn't decide on a favorite so I ordered several of all of the kids
 Mason
Age 4

 Chloe
Age 3

 This is her new favorite face anytime the camera comes out

 Gavin 
Age 7


 Putting Chloe's shoe back on in between shoots. I LOVE candid photos!
 Bear hug for daddy
 The Boys
 The Girls

More candids!
 My kids love sticks and there were sticks everywhere that kept them occupied when it wasn't their turn for pictures



2 comments:

Jessie said...

These are beautiful and absolutely perfect!

Bonnie said...

ABSOULUTELY A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY LUV YOU ALL ♥♥♥