Friday, November 14, 2014

Life of Fry


 When children dress themselves
 Saturday morning legos
 The boys were playing "zoo" and Chloe wanted to play "wolverine"...shouldn't it be the other way around?





The wolverine got her
 Cody and his mom on her birthday
 Chloe loves to color all the time and she loves her "soft jacket" and wants to wear this one and only this one all the time. She's also holding still long enough that I can finally braid her hair : )
Chloe's first real double french braid
 Cherie (my mom-in-law) has this on her refrigerator. Mason drew a picture of Cody.
 Part of the toilets came back to our house
 I give them an A+ for creativity
 Gavin "braided" my hair for church and yes I did wear it like this because I care more about what my little boy thinks than what people at church may or may not say about my hair
 
 We were able to watch my great niece (yes I know I'm too young to be a great aunt, but I am) Paisley. My kids were in heaven.
 

 Mason just sat their and watched her. It was the longest I have seen him hold still in a long time.

 Too much cuteness going on right here!!
 Warning: Mommy bragging is about to commence
Gavin is the top reader in the entire 2nd grade, so proud of him!
 My hubby morphed into a squid
 Gavin wanted to help wash the van
 Gavin helped me wash the van and ended up soaking wet in the process. His winter basketball season has started and he is doing amazing!
 Keylee turned 2 and they had a costume birthday party, it was so much fun.


This is Bamboo the panda. He gets to have sleepovers with all the preschool kids. Mason finally had his turn and he did everything with him including playing games with him. We had to write a story about what we did with him and take it back to school. We remembered the story, but forgot the panda (oops!) so we had a couple of extra days with him.  I felt like the biggest airhead when his teacher Onda K. called to make sure we still had him because she didn't see him at school.
Mason and Bamboo
I have been finding Chloe in Mason's bed a lot lately
 Mason's bed has been the cool place to sleep lately

No comments: