Sunday, February 16, 2014

Life of Fry

We came home one night and found this on our front porch ghetto pallet. Even though I was still feeling pretty crappy from my surgery it still made me laugh. Cody's very own toilet right out front. It took us a few weeks to actually figure out who did it, but we know now. Beware Crofts, Beware!! ;)
Middle of the day and Chloe is still in her pajamas and wearing my hat to cover up her neglected hair.

My nephew Chase
My sister and her kids came over to visit and after I got done feeding them lunch I literally sat in the chair the rest of the time snuggling this kid, but do you blame me?
This is how Chloe was watching a movie
Upside down with her butt in the air
Since I've been out of commission the kids have been having tickle wars with themselves
Both of the boys gang up on their little sister, but she's pretty tough and can take it
They were playing "Train". Gavin was the conductor and he gave Mason and Chloe rides to wherever they wanted to go. He stuffed the sword between the cushions and pretended it was the lever to make the "train" go forward, backwards and stop. I love to watch kids play and use their imaginations.
My cute conductor. I love him in that hat and I'm going to be so sad when he grows out of it.
We ran into the Hulk and Thor when we were at Target the other day

No comments: