Monday, February 17, 2014

Life of Fry

 Twinners!
 I watched my nieces and nephew on Tuesday and I had 7 kids ages 1 mo to 4 years at my house pretty much all day. We played in the tents, drew on the "big paper", went on a treasure hunt and just played and played and played. After everyone left and it calmed down this is how I found Mason and Chloe and it wasn't even dinner time yet. 

I hosted a little shindig at my house the other day and had some yummy treats lined up, but no one came...literally no one. I even showered and bribed them with chocolate. I'm going to blame it on the short notice so I don't have to cry myself to sleep at night. This is why I don't do parties at my house, I don't know how I keep getting roped into these things. Okay I'll stop being dramatic now. 
 Anyway, it was OK because I got to sit and enjoy all these super yummy chocolate dipped strawberries, bananas, marshmallows and pretzels with my kids and watch their faces get covered in chocolate and smiles.






 Meanwhile in Manville:
 Cabelas is coming to Idaho Falls and Cody is sooo excited, can you tell?
 We were getting Valentines for Gavin's class and Chloe found this unicorn and fell in love with it. (It's so fluffy I could die!- Despicable Me)
"Mom, can I get this corn (unicorn)?" 
She cracks me up all the time with funny stuff she says. She has been quite the storyteller at dinner lately telling us about how her and her "best friends Madisen and Madi (Madilyn) went on a field trip"
Fireball

 We went to the DI with my parents on Saturday and Gavin disappeared. I found him sitting on one of the display beds reading a book in a hat (hopefully lice free) he found that is just like his daddy's hat except a different color. What a kid.
 Looking through pictures at Grandma's
 Eating popcorn with grandma
Zach and Ashley, Cody and I, Oliver and Liz, Steve and Beth
 Last night we went to Blast Off and played PhaserTag with some of our friends. It's exactly like paintball except with rubber balls instead of paint balls. I made the mistake of not wearing a long sleeved shirt so I got hit on bare skin a couple of times which hurt pretty bad but I survived. It was a blast. We played boys against girls and despite Beth shooting me accidentally us girls still won 76-60!! Take that guys!! That was the best part and it was funny listening to them make up excuses as to why they lost. For example "I was leaning against the wall so it was setting of my sensors" "My gun wasn't working right" etc etc. Face it boys, you got beat by us girls!!
Afterwards we went to Pachangas to eat some delicious Mexican food, YUMMY : )
 Mason pulled out Gavin's skateboard today and started doing tricks on it. I didn't even know that he knew how and I've never seen him on it before so he must have just been watching his big brother.
 Look at that smile!!
 Chloe was even trying it out
 Mason loves his dump truck. I'm so glad that we Santa got it for him
This little dude has been fighting a yucky cough and off and on fevers for about a week. I kept him home from church today so that he didn't spread it around to all the other kids. During breakfast I asked him, "Mason, what are we going to do while every one else goes to church? Should we go find you a woman?" I was just joking around and mostly just trying to get a reaction out of Cody and make Mason laugh and didn't think anything more about it. Later when everyone else was leaving for church Mason was putting his coat on and I told him he was staying here with me. He threw his coat down and said, "I WANT TO GO FIND ME A WOMAN!" LOL!  I guess I'd better be careful about what I say. 
He snuggled with me on my lap (which RARELY happens because he is always on the move) and we watched Planes and then started watching 101 Dalmations when he fell asleep.

1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

Yeah totally blame the no shows on short notice cuz that's why I didn't come! And I am so excited for school valentines days! That looks fun!