Sunday, February 16, 2014

Life of Fry

I took Chloe out on her date night this month. I suggested all kinds of different things we could go do but all she cared about was "pink ice cweam". She then added mini chocolate chips, gummy bears, gummy worms and sprinkles.
Then she ate every.single.drop!!
This is how Gavin RSVP'ed!!
I spy with my little eye, TWO HEADS IN ONE BED!!
Mason is suddenly all over the place. He is not sleeping very well and wakes up in the middle of the night, sometimes multiple times a night. Cody and I wake up to him running all over the house and put him back in bed, but sometimes he's quiet about it and we don't know he's up until he is waking Gavin and Chloe up. I quit napping him in hopes that it would help, but it really hasn't. Gavin's teacher even noticed that Gavin wasn't getting enough sleep so Mason now has a bed in the toy room with a baby gate in the hall so he can get to the bathroom if he needs to, but he can't wake the other two up. I'm open for suggestions if anyone has one or two.
 This picture shows so much!
-Gavin still has the wristband on from a party that he went to earlier that day (the one he RSVP'ed too) that he didn't want me to cut off
-His holy pants that were obviously already fixed once, or more, that need fixed again because he is all boy and that's what boys do, they put holes in EVERY pair of pants they own
-His concentration he has when he is building with his legos. I bought these for him two Chirstmas's ago and he barely touched them, but all of the sudden they are one of his favorite toys. I love to see what he comes up with.
-Legos all over his bedroom floor. He has Lego Fever now
Everyone has caught Lego Fever at my house
His space ship
He wanted me to get the front view too
(and the back and other side view)
Gavin watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 on Super Bowl weekend and it inspired part of this drawing. Those are meatballs next to the smoke flying out of the volcano. On the left of the volcano is a tornado with a house and more meatballs in it as well as another house about to be either sucked up into the tornado or taken over by hot lava. 
P.S. Did you notice how much tape he used on the right side to tape it to his door? I think his plan was to do that all the way around but I convinced him that he had plenty and I was pretty sure it wasn't going anywhere
I found Chloe sleeping sideways on her bed and it looks like her hippo rubbed her back until she fell asleep! I can't get over how big she looks in this picture. My baby isn't a baby anymore!
I bet you can't tell that we watched the movie Planes at our house. I found this on the back of one of Gavin's school papers. He gets done before everyone else and draws all kinds of creations on the back of his work.
Last week I had Chloe lay on the paper and was tracing her. This week she is laying her baby on the paper and tracing her baby. She is my little mini me copy cat! (unless she swears, I do not claim that, it is all her daddy! Seriously, I'm not kidding)
The kids love this huge paper and ask me to get it out every time they come over. (It's a roll end from the local newspaper) Bailee will say to me, "Tewi, color paper" It's so cute.








I love this picture of these two
Then after they get bored with it this happens. I was going to stop them, but they were laughing, squealing and having a great time and just couldn't do it.
Mason and Chloe were "hiding"
Gavin is always taking his Beyblades apart and washing them so I had to document it but please pay no attention to the messy counter and the gross hard water stains around my faucet (unless you know how to get it off, then please tell me!)
I introduced Brigham and Bailee to Aunt Teri's snack tray, they LOVED it and luckily even with all four kids no one fought over anything : )

1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

Oh remember all our fun times with legos?! We used to play with them for hours- so happy our kids love the activities we did! So Fun! And I LOVE how Gavin RSVPED!