Sunday, February 16, 2014

Snow with a side of Karma

We FINALLY got a decent amount of snow and it happened to be Friday night and Saturday morning so we loaded up the four wheeler and headed to my parents to do some sledding.
Back row: Mom, Gavin, Me and Cody
Front Row: Chloe, Megan, Madisen and Mason
All loaded up and ready to go!
Gavin, Mason (with toy goggles) and Chloe
Gavin, Megan and Grandma
Teri, Madisen and Gavin
My view!
Mason, Madisen, Gavin and Cody on the four  wheeler
We got stuck in my dad's pasture!
It's tradition every year that Cody pulls my mom on the sled. I think it's his secret way of getting back at her for all the teasing she does to him the rest of the year.
I have an AWESOME video of my mom falling off and promise to upload it on here soon!

With a side of Karma:
Cody was pulling Gavin around on the sled after he had just dumped my mom off the sled multiple times. Cody hit a dike with the four wheeler and it threw him forward and when it did his thumb pressed on the gas which then threw him backwards and off the four wheeler. It was as if the four wheeler was saying "that's what you get for dumping Jolene!" Lol, Karma!!

No comments: