Monday, January 6, 2014

Life of Fry

Cody pretending to "not hear me" by covering his ears with cans
All ready to go to Grandpa's. My dad watched the kids while I ran to a Dr. appt. when I got back he made the comment, "did you see what boots your orphan was wearing?"  I just laughed and told him she's into dressing herself these days.
I have these glasses in with our costumes and I don't know how they made it our of it but they are making the rounds at our house.

He looks like Edna from The Incredibles!
 Gavin has figured out that he's strong enough to pack Chloe around and he does all the time, in his arms, on his back and even on his shoulders. He is so cute and protective of her.
 Mason's sunbeam teacher Lynn Mitchell brought Mason a balloon and some Sunny D to welcome him to Sunbeams. He is so excited to go.
 Chloe and her clothes of many colors. She dresses herself everyday as soon as she gets out of bed so if she looks like an orphan all the time she does it to herself ; )
 Chloe and Bailee are starting to get a long really well.
 They were so cute singing and playing the piano together
 My kiddos in their new outfits they got from Grandma and Grandpa Fry
 My little Sunbeam
 They made crowns for their first day
 Their teacher gave them mirrors so they could look into it anytime they wanted and see a Child of God. He was so excited to go and Gavin wanted to take him to primary with him without us. He said he would show him the way. Gavin has been the cutest big brother lately and I'm loving it.

No comments: