Friday, January 10, 2014

Baby Chase

We welcomed another member into our crazy family on Tuesday, January 7th. 
Introducing Chase!
My tiny sister has BIG babies. He was 8lbs 3 oz and was 21 inches long.
 Chloe was mesmerized. It was so cute to watch her watching him.
 Gavin was really excited about him too, but he only wanted to look. I asked him a couple of times if he would like to hold him but he kept telling me no. He just kept staring at him and saying "what a cute little guy".
 There are few things better in this world than holding a brand new baby fresh from Heaven.
 My oldest niece Faith (on my side) holding Chase. Chloe just sat and starred. 
 Isn't he absolutely ADORABLE!!
They got to go home on Thursday and (besides the pharmacy, which I'm not counting) my house was Chase's first stop after the hospital. Isn't he absolutely ADORABLE!!

No comments: