Sunday, August 11, 2013

ZoOoOoOo

Traditional Tiger Picture
(TTP)

Erin and I took the kids to the zoo. We went earlier than we usually do and it was great. It didn't get too hot, the animals were more active and the kids were less grumpy. When we first got there a lady almost backed into me and Gavin's reaction was, "Really Human?" I had to ask him twice what he said to make sure that's what I heard. I was laughing pretty hard. I have no idea where that one came from, but it was pretty funny. 

The animals of the day for this trip were the camels, the peacock and the kookaburra's. Gavin carefully followed the peacock for quite awhile. He is fascinated by them.

 

 


 That's my foot! We got pretty close to it. They are so beautiful!

 They totally look like they are kissing, but they are really just trying to steal the other ones food.


 July 30, 2013




1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

Dude when was the zoo trip and where was our invite?