Saturday, August 31, 2013

Life of Fry...

 For Gavin's date night I took him a lone to get his school shoes and then to Target to pick out a back pack. This is where we ended up FOREVER, but it was his night and he got to pick so I (im)patiently waited for him to put every.single.figure on the pad so he could see what each one did.
 Then he wanted to go get ice cream at Chick-fil-A which was weird because we rarely go there and have never been there for ice cream before but they do have yummy vanilla.
Pretty ironic, don't you think?
They were actually selling real corn at the gas station but I had to take a picture to send Cody
 It rained a lot last weekend and Gavin was fascinated with the bubbles the rain was making. We both got pretty wet watching them
 My super heros
Bumblebee, Spriderman and Batman
 A glimpse of potty training
 Gavin put the kids in the cage by himself to keep the dog away
 Chloe trying to get Coco to come to them with a bone.
I know, I know, super gross my kid is holding a bone
 Gavin and Mason
 Mason and Chloe
 My kids have a sudden zucchini fetish, so bad that I had to beg for more on Facebook. Gavin has been helping me get it all ready to make more zucchini bread with. I made zucchini brownies too but accidentally put in baking SODA instead of baking POWDER. They were disgusting!!!
 First time using a peeler, not to shabby!
 Nutella smile
 Beware of Ninjas
I made him a mask for his ninja costume and he thought I was the coolest person ever for almost 5 minutes
 Chloe wasn't in her bed one morning and I found her in Gavin's bed...on the top bunk!
 After we got back from Grandpa B's the other day Chloe disappeared and this is where I found her, asleep in her room on the floor just feet away from her bed. This kid sleeps everywhere!
Reading bedtime stories

No comments: