Sunday, August 11, 2013

Life of Fry...

 Mason takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R to poop so I just leave him be while he does his business, but sometimes (who am I kidding most of the time) he gets bored if I don't leave him a book, etc and starts getting into my shampoo and conditioner, the lotion, the kids body wash and this particular time it was the toothpaste. I usually leave the door open so I can keep a better eye on him, but he was SUPER STINKY this time so I partially closed it, my bad.
 This sign has been on the side of the road headed to Ririe out of Idaho Falls for as long as I can remember and one day it's going to be gone and Cody and I are going to be 90 years old sitting on our rocking chairs on the front porch saying, "remember that funny sign on the way to Ririe, what did it say again?" and now we will remember and we will have proof to show our grandkids that we are not crazy and senile.
 My Aunt Patricia makes and sells these adorable dresses. She also does bibs, blankets and kid aprons. They are absolutely adorable!! Let me know if you are interested and I can get you her information. She does custom orders too.
 Ice cream Truck!!
This thing has been cruising around our neighborhood all summer and I finally let the kids get some ice cream. Gavin got Iron Man, Mason got a Rocket pop and Chloe's was Strawberry Shortcake
I had my last softball game and it was the best game EVER!! My Aunt Paige hit a home run over the fence. I was talking to another teammate Allie when Paige went up to bat, but as soon as I heard the crack of the bat I knew it was going to be a good one. We stopped talking to look and I was right, it was a great hit. We were all jumping and hugging and high fiving her as she came to the dugout. The game literally stopped while we celebrated, it was awesome! The boys hit it over the fence quite often, but rarely us girls. I grabbed a sharpie out of my van and we all signed her ball for her. The best part was her home run tied the game (we were behind) and then we were all so stoked and excited we ended up kicking their butts!! Way to go Aunt Paige, so proud of you. I hope when I'm 50 I can smack that ball as hard as you do.
 Gavin is so cute with Chloe and such a protector. It's sweet to watch the two of them together.
 Cody and Gavin playing some hoopes in the front yard
 It was backwards day in Masonland the other day : )
Oh, and put your shoes on the wrong feet day too, but he did it all himself!
 We heard on the radio that the Wienermobile was at Fred Meyer so we went over there to take a looksie. 

"Oh I'd love to be an Oscar Mayer Wiener
that is what I'd truly like to be, 
cuz if I was an Oscar Mayer Wiener
everyone would be in love with me. 

Oh I'm glad I'm not an Oscar Mayer Wiener
that is what I never want to be
cuz if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener
there would soon be nothing left of me"

Who else remembers this song?

 They gave the kids Wiener whistles
 I got one too and I thought to myself, "you think giving me a wiener whistle is going to make up for giving my 2,3 and 6 year old extremely loud whistles? How about a Tylenol instead?"
 Cody cooked dutch oven out in the back yard and for some reason he thought that bandanas were necessary so they all had them on, including him.
 Mason was pretty excited he found a worm.
 If there is a hose or a faucet around you always know where to find Mason unless there is a sprinkler involved and then he wants nothing to do with it.
 He always ends up soaking wet!
 My dad found this little package of awesomeness at a yard sale last Friday. He called me and woke me up to tell me about it. After calling Cody and my brother (the motorcycle mechanic) for second opinions I loaded the kids up in the truck and we headed to Rigby to get it.
 Uncle Kenny gave it a quick tune up and now let the fun begin!!
 You couldn't wipe the smile off this kids face even if you tried!
 Chloe doesn't like to ride our big one, but she kept asking to ride with Gavin
 This is what I came home to the other day. I was super excited to finally get rid of the dead branch on the apple tree, but the site of my kids with big brother being the protector and keeping them a safe distance away put the icing on the cake. I could've stood there forever and stared at them.
 I took this one because Cody is sawing with one hand and no eye protection so he's getting saw dust out of his eye. I give up!! I guess Safety 101 is just not ingrained into a man's brain, but we still love them regardless.
 This has to be the weirdest growing tree I have ever seen. I should've taken a picture of the crazy branch before he cut it off.
 Guess what these two found? If you guessed markers you are the winner!
 Chloe is obsessed with Gavin's Iron Man flip flops
 Dr. Hansen
For whatever reason this day all the guys were really into our super hot cataract glasses and they were wearing them around like they were the next big thing.
Paul
 I had to take pictures to send to my girlfriend Raini that works with me. She was on vacation and missed the weirdness that was going on that day.
Gelati
My new summer staple!!

1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

Madi is definitely going to want to play on the new four wheeler- she wants a little one or a motorcycle so bad!