Sunday, August 11, 2013

Rexburg Rapids

 My sister and I took our kids to Rexburg Rapids and can I just say how exhausting it was for me? Trying to keep an eye on three different kids that want to be in three different places and having to explain over and over that we are going to take turns going to those three different places and then the whole dressing room thing trying to get the boys out of the shower while Chloe was crying because she was cold and the boys needing to go potty suddenly while I was half naked, aahhh!!! I was so ready for a nap! But, it was fun and the kids had a great time and that's all that matters right? (My sister did have a life jacket fiasco, but I'm not going to go into that for now)
 All 5 Kids
Mason, Megan, Gavin, Chloe and Madisen
 Megan and Chloe
Chloe cried for about the first 10 minutes and then wouldn't let me put her down for about another 10 minutes, but after she saw Megan having fun in the water she decided it wasn't so scary after all.
 Chloe and Megan
They would climb to the top of the the stairs and then go right back down
 Karen and I in our coordinating suits!
Unplanned of course, that's how awesome we are.
 Chloe and Madisen being "horsie's"
 Mason kept standing under this faucet and let the water dump on his head
 Gavin on the slide
I love this one!!
Here's a close-up
 On to the green slide

 It's going to be so much fun watching these two grow up together
 Masonator
 Chloe
 Gavin
 Mason
 Gavin tried so hard to get Mason to sit on his lap to go down the slide with him, but he wouldn't do it.
 Gavin and Mason are in the middle of all the water (the yellow in the center is Mason and Gavin is the blue right behind him). They would wait and wait for the huge bucket of water to dump and when it was time they would run underneath it and get soaked
 
 Madisen, me, Mason and Gavin in the lazy river.
We got a tube and they didn't like it, they just wanted to be in the water.
Gavin having a blast
 
 "I cold" - Chloe
 Locker mischief


1 comment:

The Cawley's said...

That was exhausting huh? We should just have back yard parties and let the kids swim in our pools and play at our houses while we sit and watch! Pool party at my house soon!