Monday, January 7, 2013

Randomness


Eggs anyone?
After licking my brownie batter bowl and getting chocolate all over his face Gavin decided he wanted to make some boiled eggs, "10 of them" for a snack.
Mason LOVES his frog blanket and he drags it all over the house which didn't hurt anything, but he would always leave it in the middle of the floor and frankly I was sick of stepping on it and taking it back to his room 100 times a day. He won't go to sleep without it or his thumb for that matter,so too make us both happy I safety pinned it to his bed (I know I'm so mean).  But now we are both happy because he has it to sleep and I don't have to trip over it all day long. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Gavin has been into showers lately. I went in to brush my teeth while he was showering and he poked his head out looking like this! What a goof ball!

1 comment:

Hayden Funny Farm said...

Love the safet pin and blanket idea. I just might have to do that to Myka's soon!