Monday, January 7, 2013

Potty Training

Mason will be three in March and Chloe obviously just turned 2 and girls catch on quicker than boys so I decided that since I was potty training one, I might was well do both!! I must be glutton for punishment.
In their new underwear! Chloe has Disney Princesses and Mason has Toy Story
We read lots & lots of books.
Played with flashlights
Pulled funny faces at each other
Did I mention we read lots of books?

After day one I was DONE with the underwear and went to Pull-ups. I don't really know what I was thinking! Well I do. I was thinking that if they had new underwear it would be exciting for them and also that if they wet in them they would feel it, but it's not worth it and Pull Ups were invented for a reason. To give mom's a break!!

Wish me luck!