Monday, January 7, 2013

Movie night turned dance party turned ???

Warning: You are about to witness what mom's really do on a Friday night after putting their kids to bed. This content is not suitable for children.

I had some girlfriends over Friday night to watch a movie (Pitch Perfect) and after it was over things kind of got a little crazy. My crazy girlfriends dancing to the music at the end of the movie.
Liz, Ashley (I think playing the air guitar) and Chelsea just being funny Chelsea.
I'm so surprised my kids didn't wake up

Not sure what I was doing here, but I look totally ridiculous!
They thought it would be funny to take pictures of them in my bed with me to make Cody jealous and I of course went along with it.

It got a lot more crazy after that, but decided against posting them since my mom reads this but lets just say that Liz may have had something sexy of Cody's on with a sock in a strategic place. Enough said!
Getting ready for our "third wind"
I was sooo tired from staying up way past my bedtime and when I woke up Saturday morning I found Mason in the bathroom playing in the sink and then he showed me the couch. What a kid!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

What a crazy partay! Love the pictures!!! This post reminds me of my college days. How fun!