Sunday, January 6, 2013

Chloe's Birthday

Chloe's Birthday Morning Hair!
I didn't even notice until she was headed up the stairs that she had her pants halfway down
After dinner we went to Wal-Mart and picked out panties (see next post) for Chloe that she wanted to hold the entire time we were there. It took some convincing to get them out of her chubby little hands to pay for them. I also finally got her a booster seat, no more high chair. I was going to buy the tan one and she said, "That one Mommy" and pointed to the pink one, so pink it is! She also wanted to hold it once we got in the van. the box was bigger than her, but she was super excited.
We headed to Orange Leaf for yogurt. Gavin insisted that his little sister needed "ice cream for her birthday". I got her strawberry, because it was pink, and put gummy bears and sprinkles on it to give it some bling just like she likes.
After she dug out all the gummy bears with her hand she wanted to trade me because she wanted chocolate. A girl after my own heart.
So since it was her birthday, and ONLY because it was her birthday, I traded her. She got my delicious chocolate frozen yogurt with caramel and hot fudge while I ate what was left of her dirty strawberry yogurt.

No comments: