Saturday, January 26, 2013

Life this week

I found this on my front porch the other morning
 I'm pretty sure it was crying because it had been abandoned.
 The kids and I made it a Hawaiian friend and we took it back were it came from: The Lewis'. After they found it we gathered them both up and delivered them to Ashley's only she didn't get how the "game" was played and they threw them away. : ( RIP my cute little milk jugs.
 I dumped out Gavin's bag of "treasure's" just to see what was inside. Typical boy: snakes, cars, Batman's, flashlights, airplanes, his "poofy eye" puppy and daddy's Miami Dolphins hat. (I started crying when I saw that in there. I wish his daddy could be home more.)
 We got our first letter from Cody's brother, ELDER Fry : )
 Mason being a "pig" on the window
 Two words: TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!
Our good friend Oliver celebrated another "29th" birthday. Liz had us all meet at Puerto Vallarta's to surprise him.

No comments: