Tuesday, January 22, 2013

20 minutes

I always put Mason and Chloe in the toy room while shower because they literally get into everything!! The toy room is no longer an easy option either.

20 minutes = Destroyed toy room + no pajamas + no diapers
 I heard them giggling when I got out. This is what I found. They had both taken their pajamas AND diapers off and were "taking a baff (bath)" in one of the toy basins they emptied.
P.S. The toy room was SPOTLESS when I put them in there. 

P.S.S. I locked them in the bathroom with me while I finished getting ready. They both had their toothbrushes and were suppose to be brushing their teeth but when I turned around I found Mason putting my conditioner in his hair! These two are EXHAUSTING!! : )


1 comment:

Jessie said...

oh nooo! At least you are never bored?!? I love their Photoshopped undies. Bless you Teri with loads of energy and patience.