Saturday, January 26, 2013

I-Jump

My sister invited us to I-jump with her on Thursday afternoon. We had never been before and the kids had so much fun. They were so sad when it was time to go,but they took great naps that day!
 Mason and Chloe in the foam pit
 Gavin my little monkey climber
 Chloe and Gavin
 Chloe and Gavin
 Madisen and Mason
 Mason kept bringing me all the balls he could find. I had a pretty good stash. We threw them all back to him and he was laughing so hard.
 Aunt Karen jumping with Mason
 My tuckered out little girl
 Gavin was so excited to show me that he found the trampoline under all the foam blocks

I discovered how to take multiple shots in a row in on my camera that I have owned for over a year. They are pretty fuzzy because I was sitting on a trampoline but enjoy!





No comments: