Thursday, December 20, 2012

Family Pictures

One of our good friends Stevie Croft took all of these and I LOVE them! She does a great job. You can check out her blog at http://www.steviecroftphotography.blogspot.com

Believe it our not this is our first "official" family picture since we got Mason & Chloe. With Cody's work schedule and our schedule the week he is home it took us forever, obviously, to find a time that we could do them. It was FREEZING the day we took them, but the kids were troopers!

 Tickling Chloe
 Gavin is getting so tall!
 My handsome 5 year old
 My sweetheart Mason
(almost 3)
 My little Princess Chloe
(almost 2)
 Look at that pout!! Makes me giggle every time I look at it.
 We found these silly mustaches at Hobby Lobby when we were in UT and decided to do a goofy family picture too, just for fun.
My hubby of 10+ years!!

Thanks again Stevie!!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

These are great! You look fabulous. Your boys are all so handsome, and Chloe is a doll.

Marie said...

Love it! You guys look great!