Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!




My sister helped my kids make this while I was sleeping, it's adorable!!
Gavin 5, Mason 2 and Chloe 1



I printed this out and asked Gavin the questions and was really surprised by some of his answers.  First of all I had no idea that I knew how to Ninja Fight!! That's awesome! I am a little scared about getting a spider web full of REAL spiders, but he did tell me that it was for Halloween so I have a few months to get use to the idea. I'm really not sure what to say about the pajamas thing, I guess he likes my stretch pants and baggy t-shirts! In any case I plan on having the kids fill these out every year and it will be fun to see how the answers change from year to year.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! Hope you had a wonderful one and that you're feeling better. Gavin is a hoot. :) And you are a way cool mom.