Sunday, May 13, 2012

Annual Mother's Day Photo!

First of all if anyone would have told me last year that this years picture was going to have 3 kids instead of just 1 I would have thought they were crazy, but here I am a super happy (but sometimes borderline insane) mommy of 3!!!

As usual, it's VERY DIFFICULT to get 3 kids to look at the camera at the same time especially using the self timer since daddy wasn't here to take the picture. Here's the results:
 Mason not looking
 Mason looking, but Chloe not looking
 Mason AND Chloe not looking, me talking
Chloe's not smiling, but at least everyone's head is facing the camera. It's going to have to do because running back and forth from the camera to the couch was wearing me out!!
 Me and my mommy!!
~Happy Mother's Day Mom~
 We had a BBQ at my parents in the afternoon and then Uncle Kenny took Gavin, Taylor, Madisen and Faith for a ride on grandpa's "vroom vroom"

Afterwards we met up with the Fry's at Kate Curley Park for a Mother's Day picnic. Gavin refers to it as the "brown park" because the slides our brown and the park by our house with the yellow slides is called...you guessed it, the "yellow park".
Head first and upside down is the cool way to go down the slide now
 Going down the slide "doggie-pile style"
 Aidyn, Kessler, Treysen, Gavin, Taiya, Drake and Maycee
Kessler couldn't be anymore happy!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

next time, call me, I'll run right over to take your Mother's Day photo! I think they are all adorable though! And I'm so happy that you have three children this year!