Thursday, May 10, 2012

Forget-Me-Nots

 My bouquet of "flowers" Gavin picked me
 The boys think their new "game" is hilarious!!
 Somebody's got the munchies!!!
In her new sweater that daddy bought her
 PIZZA!!
I LOVE PIZZA!!

GAVIN -  Can count to 100 all by himself. I also let him ride his bike around the block by himself and he thinks he is so cool now, but also thinks he is to cool and old for a bike helmet and a car seat. (Luckily when I got pulled over for speeding I had the officer explain to him that he needs to be in a car seat until he is 7 and he hasn't argued with me since AND I didn't get a ticket, winner winner chicken dinner!) He loves the tank game on the Wii and will play it as much as I let him. His favorite colors are now black, white and blue. He loves to have his hair in a Mohawk or spiky with gel.

MASON - Loves airplanes and cars and is almost always playing with one of them. He gets excited every time the bus stops in front of our house to get the neighbor kid. He runs to the window and says "bus, bus!" He is into giving hugs and kisses now and will freely give them if you ask (most of the time). He wants to brush his teeth every time he is in the bathroom but won't let anyone help him so it's kind of a wrestling match when I brush them just to make sure we are getting everywhere. He has started taking his shoes off too so anytime we go anywhere I just plan on having to put Mason and Chloe's shoes back on them before we get out.

CHLOE-  Will not leave her shoes on to save her life and she has figured out that she can take her pigtails out by herself and does on a regular basis now. She won't wear bows, headbands, berets, and now no pigtails!! I guess here hair is destined to always be in her eyes. She say's Uh-oh now and it's HILARIOUS!! She's starting to pick up a lot of new words like: eat, juice, etc. She is always carrying something around, clothes, toys, garbage she finds at the park, she always has something in her hands. She's pretty stinking cute if you ask me! 

No comments: