Thursday, May 3, 2012

10 Years

 10 Years Ago Today I Married My Best Friend!!




I will write more about our 10 years together later, but right now I am on vacation with my handsome hubby so it will have to wait until we get back!! Here are a couple of my favorite candid pictures of the two of us to tide you over:

 Kissing My Prince
 Him Kissing Me Back
And Then Grabbing My Butt!!


I love you babe! We have had our trials and our ups and downs, but you are still the one! Thanks for being the most amazing husband EVER!!!!

Love You Forever and Always,

Teri

aka Wifey, Chica, Jose, Lover, Sweetheart, etc. etc.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Happy 10 years!!! As of this weekend, we will be married half as long as you. :) You two are awesome. Love the pictures! Made me laugh too.

Cute pictures of the kids! I love the adorable backgrounds!