Sunday, April 22, 2012

Why I Am So Tired!!

When Gavin was little I don't ever remember him getting into so much mischief. Maybe it was because I only had one little critter to keep an eye on and not three!! These three definitely keep me on my toes!


I had fed the kids breakfast and then about an hour later they wanted to eat...again...all 3 of them! I guess oatmeal and bananas didn't fill them up! Gavin wanted Fruit Loops so I gave him some and put some on the trays for Mason and Chloe and figured I would be safe to jump in the shower real quick. I really should know better by now! Gavin was being a nice big brother and gave Mason more AND unbuckled him so this is what I found!
I'm so glad he didn't fall off his high chair!
 The brand new box of Fruit Loops was practically all gone when they got done
 Chloe got a hold of the plant and scattered it all over the table. She was so proud!
 I actually did this on my own the other day and Gavin wanted to take a picture. I told him no, but then he said, but you always take pictures when we make messes. I guess I can't argue with that one. He even had me get by the mess for the picture!
Gavin had a total of 6 band-aids on! He put all the Captain America ones on and then decided he wanted Wolverine so he took all of the first ones off and put on the new ones. He had Captain America band-aids stuck to his bum! I always wondered why my parents would put the band-aids in a super secret spot, now I know.

No comments: