Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sprinklers!!



One of these days some of my fellow talented blogging buddies will teach me how to make a collage of my photo's (hint, hint) but until then you will just have to scroll through them all!
 Gavin was so excited when we got to G&G B's and they had their sprinklers on. He was so timid at first, but then he really got into it!
 Madisen was playing right along, but wasn't sure about getting wet

 Sinus rinse anyone?


 Soaking Wet!
 A few minutes later he discovered the sprinkler in the back yard!

Madisen again wanting to join in the fun, but only wanting to get partially wet!

Gavin was shivering by the time he was done. We stripped him down to his undies on the back patio and made a big puddle when we rung (?) his clothes out. We gave him a warm bath, got some dry clothes on and then he snuggled in my lap in a blanket.  My lap is going to be overflowing once Mason and Chloe get old enough to join in the fun.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love how you document and take pictures of all the little small things. You are such a fun mom!

P.S. I make collages in Photoshop Elements. If you have that program, holler.