Sunday, August 16, 2015

Life of Fry

Chloe and her betrothed Jackson at Thatcher's baptism
Chloe fell asleep in the truck so Gavin "fixed" her hair for her. He's such a sweet brother
Fat FRYday. We went to Smith's and picked out donuts
I took Gavin on his date night. We went to see "Inside Out". It was raining when we got to the movie theater so he held his umbrella out so I didn't get wet. I splurged and we got popcorn, a slushie and two candies which ended up being $20, but it's not everyday I get a date night to the movies with my handsome 8 year old. We stopped at Sonic after the movie because were weren't quite in a diabetic coma and got root beer floats. Gavin ended up falling asleep on the way home.
Chase "helping" me build my shoe cabinet
Porter invited Gavin to go to Ross Park with him. Porter's mom sent me this picture of the two goofballs!
Bailee and Brigham turned 4!
"We goed by a pretend fire and den we made butter with marbles and shaked it really hard and then we taked turns in the wagon with the horsies going push, push, and then we ate bread" - Chloe's rendition of her pioneer lesson at church that Sister Mitchell, the best sunbeam teacher ever, taught. Chloe even shared her bread with us when we got home.
"Mom take a picture"- Gavin
Somewhere under all that pink is my baby girl
Chloe painting
"MOM!, I'm blooding!!" as she's giggling because she thinks she's so funny
Chloe made this picture of me. I asked her where my arms were. She laughed and said, "I just forgot" and laughed some more.
My kids love umbrellas so we bought them each their own at IKEA. They were all so excited.

*"You water your legs to get more hair, right mom?" - Chloe

*Chloe made a "package" out of cardboard and left it on the porch for Cody. I texted him and told him to play along. He did a great job. Chloe was giggling the entire time he was opening it.

*The boys had a baby powder war one morning. Cody opened the doors and windows to clear the house out. He took the containers to the outside garbage and he said as he was walking back to the house he said there was a white cloud coming out of the door and windows.

*I have been reading the kids my books from my childhood for their bedtime stories and we are loving it. We've read "Morris has a Cold", "My Turn on Earth" and "The Pig who saw Everything". I can't wait to read more to them.

*Gavin painted a pile of poop. It even had the lines above it so you knew it was really smelly. Ugh..boys!

*Cody hurt his knee so I was mowing the lawn. I sent Chloe in house to have Cody get me "A big glass of water with 5 ice cubes" (the 5 ice cubes is a running joke with Cody and I), but he was so confused because Chloe told him I needed "Mom needs a ladder  and 5 ice creams"! LOL!!!

*She also turned the sprinkler on while I had it in my hand trying to get in in the right spot in my flower bed and got me wet. She thought she was sooo funny!

 July 2015

No comments: