Monday, May 20, 2013

Tammy is 40!!

One of my GROOVY and FABULOUS friends turned 40 on Saturday so we surprised her on Friday with a girls night out. Her girlfriend Heather brought her up to Rexburg where we were already waiting in a booth (at Wingers) with our faces behind menus.  We were so excited and giddy waiting for her we almost couldn't stand it. When she walked up we put down the menus and yelled "Surprise!!" It was so much fun and she was so excited and truly surprised. : ) From there things got pretty crazy, well as crazy as a bunch of Mormon moms can get anyway.
"I WANT A PICKLE!!" - Ashley
 Tammy, Mr. Pickle, Ashley, Chelsea and Amanda
 Chelsea and Amanda
 Birthday Girl
 Tammy is a blast to be around, you never know what she is going to do next

 Yes that is a celery stick....long story...just call me Julia Ceasar
 Ashley, Chelsea, Amanda, Teri outside Wingers
 We were laughing so hard and having such a great time I'm sure they were so glad to get rid of us.
Chelsea and Liz (pretending to be me) texting Cody and promising him favors.
 Ashley (the youngest of us all) about fell asleep in the chair while we were at Fat Cats.
 Heather, Amanda, Tammy, Chelsea, Teri, Ashley
 Ashley, Tammy, Liz
 Yes that is a disco ball on my van
 Tammy and I
Liz and Chelsea

That's all the info you get!! What happens in Rexburg, stays in Rexburg!!
I seriously have the coolest friends!!

No comments: