Thursday, May 16, 2013

Naughty List

My kids are on the naughty list once again!!
I was downstairs in my room reading my book for book club. I could hear them upstairs having a ball but I remember thinking to myself "They can't hurt anything...there's nothing for them to get into...Gavin's up there." Boy was I wrong...again. I cannot leave these monkeys unsupervised!

Gavin got my camera out of my purse and these are two of the many pictures that he took
Mason and Chloe with binky's in their mouths from who knows where. They were Chloe's at one point, but where they found them is a mystery.
 Gavin enjoys taking "selfies"
 See those pretty little colorful dots that are EVERYWHERE? Those are jelly beans!! According to Gavin: Mason and Chloe were having a jelly bean fight and they were throwing them at me so I couldn't get downstairs to tell you. (Sure Gavin whatever you say)
I found them under couch cushions, under the furniture, on the entertainment center, on my shelf, in shoes, literally everywhere you can think of. I was still finding them a few days later. I grabbed the gallon size baggie that they were in and made the kids pick them all up by themselves. They must have sensed that I was not very happy with them because all  three of them did it without complaining.

May 11, 2013

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Mmmmm... Yummy! I always dreamed of having a house made of sugar when I was a kid. I'm laughing. But seriously, what a mess!

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh. So funny. My little guy started scooting off his blanket for the first time and my mind flashed forward to what these days will look like... eek!!