Monday, May 13, 2013

Field Trip

The Kindergartener's went to Tautphus Park Zoo for their end of they year field trip and I got to go with them.
 These two were a couple of cheese balls! They would find somewhere to pose and then beg me to take a picture.
 A crane laid an egg while we were there and I was leaning close to see better and the daddy crane squawked and nipped at me. I didn't see him and it scared me so bad I screamed and the boys were laughing so hard and then wanted me to do it again.

 The baby Zebra- two weeks old
 Raylee, Gavin, Canyon, Sam, Rose (in front), ?, ?, ?
 This penguin was swimming right up to the boys and then it started to show off
 We were there at feeding time which is always fun to watch
 This is a pheasant of some kind, so pretty.
Gavin was looking for the peacocks everywhere the entire time we were there, they aren't in cages they just wander the zoo, and as we were leaving we found one of them.  

Chelsea, Tammy and I rode together and were going to take the boys home with us but they all wanted to ride the bus back, silly boys.

May 6, 2013

No comments: