Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day

Annual Mother's Day Photo 2013
We took some inside and outside and didn't have very much luck with any of them.
At this point I just gave up. I guess I have a picture with all 3 of my amazing kids and that's all that matters!




I have Gavin fill one of these out every year and next year I think I will have Mason start doing them too.  I always chuckle at some of the answers he puts. For example: I hate wearing dresses, I can't remember the last time I had toast and I don't work at the hospital but I guess he hears me tell people I work for Madison Memorial Hospital and omitted the part where I work at the Surgical Center. 
My trip of choice would be Utah? I guess we have been talking about Hogle Zoo a little to much. At least I'm taking my clothes and I'm super excited about the Barbie toyhouse!! I have no idea where that came from because we don't even have a single Barbie in this house right now.  I can't wait to look back at all of these in years to come and giggle at the answers.

No comments: