Tuesday, May 7, 2013

11th Anniversary

Cody worked on Friday, but we still went and ate lunch with him. I bought a chicken dinner from Alberston's (because we had chicken from Albertson's on our wedding day after the ceremony and before the reception) and donuts just because.

Gavin saved his roll from lunch because he wanted to go feed the ducks and geese at the river so how could I tell him no?
 Mason was TERRIFIED of the geese. He was either on top of the table or clinging to my arm. It took some convincing and him watching Gavin for about 20 minutes to realize that they weren't going to eat him.
 Gavin was trying so hard to creep up to them quietly so he could pet them. They would always fly away at the last minute.

 This is how close Mason was to me for the first 15 minutes.
 The boys trying to pet some ducks
 Mason stayed so close to his brother and was still keeping an eye on the geese. While Mason was walking around a seagull flew down to the table and stole the rest of his donut, but luckily he forgot that he still had some left.
 Gavin found a feather.
I have an unhealthy obsession for bottle caps so on the way home Cody stopped and found me 11 (1 for each year of marriage) bottle caps that I don't have. I was SUPER excited!
There are some interesting flavors and they are from all over the country. 

That night was ward temple night so we went early with friends and had Prime Rib dinner, yummy scones and of course pie. Afterwards we went home to change clothes and then headed to Rupe's in Blackfoot for some ice cream.

No comments: