Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chloe's Photo Shoot

These are some pics my sister took of Chloe. She was not very cooperative at all unless she had food in her mouth (even though I just fed her before we left home!) so if you see something in her mouth that's why, they are Little Puffs.
 When she didn't have the puffs in her mouth, it was the necklace!
 Examining the puff
 "HI" - Chloe
 You can't really see it, but she has drool dripping down here belly : )
 Love the look in this one
 What is that thing?
 Can't you see I'm trying to eat here?
 This is a fav even though it's a little blurry

Thanks Karen! Next time we will shoot for morning right after her nap and feed her spoonfuls between each picture ; )

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh, how precious! She is so cute! I need to get me a background like that. :)

Awesome organizational skills, Teri!

Sally said...

Super cute! Are you cloth diapering?

FiveFrys said...

Sally- no I'm not, it's a pink pair of bloomers?? I guess my sister put over her diaper to cover up Minnie mouse

Hayden Funny Farm said...

CUTE!!! Your sister did sooo good. Cloe is adorable.