Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Pigtails

 Baby Blue Eyes
 These were Chloe's Pigtails this morning...
...and this is her pigtails at dinnertime!! : )



On a side note: Chloe had her 1 year check up yesterday and the boys were with me. After the Dr. checked here over I put her onesie back on, but not her pants. Gavin wanted to know why and I told him it was because she needed to get some shots and of course "why" followed so I told him, then he was quiet. When I looked over at him he was almost crying.When the nurse came back in Gavin was right there next to Chloe while she got her shots and afterward when I was snuggling her to make her feel better I looked at Gavin again and he was really crying this time. He is so protective of her and doesn't like anyone picking on her or making her sad. What a good big brother!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Those pigtails are adorable!! And what a cute story. I love how attached Gavin is to his new brother and sister!

Jessie said...

Those pigtails are to die for! Wish I had an see brother like Gavin. Poor kid.