Friday, January 6, 2012

Another year of changes?

Last year was a year of changes for me. Every aspect of my life changed last year, well except one, I still live in the same house! Here are some of the changes:

Momminess ( yes that is a word, just ask Chelsea!)- I went from being a mother of 1 to a mother of three, and two of them are currently both 1 year old  until March. Also my "baby" is now a preschooler who can read, think for himself and doesn't need his mommy for much of anything

Work- I started the year out working at MMSC (Madison Memorial Surgery Center), then went to EIRMC (Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center) to be home more with the kids and now I am a stay at home mom (except for the 2 Fridays a month I help Dr.Quinton in surgery). I still talk to the gals from MMSC  because they all became lifelong friends, but it's less frequent now.

Church - I went from being the Young Women's Presidency and playing with teenage girls every Tuesday night to the Relief Society Presidency and now deal with real issues. I don't get to see the other Young Women's leaders as much either and I miss talking to them every week.

Vroom Vroom - We traded in my Honda Accord for a Mini Van making me an official member of the Minivan Mafia

Love and Marriage - We added two kids to the mix, took on new roles and now he instead of being home every night after work he is going to be gone for 2 weeks but them home for an entire week

Family - I gained 2 nieces and a nephew, but I am now without a grandma which is making me cry right now just thinking about it. I miss both of them sooo much.

I don't mind change and I know it's inevitable, but I hope the changes aren't so major this year and there aren't as many of them.

1 comment:

The Chase's said...

When you put it all together like that I can barely believe it all happened!! It really was a crazy year for you but hopefully this one will be more mellow. I wouldn't count on it though with 3 kids!! ;)