Friday, January 6, 2012

Chloe at 1

 It's weird to think that I'm not going to be able to tell Chloe all her firsts, her first time sleeping through the night, her first smile or the first time she ate baby food, but I can make up for it by keeping track of all the rest of it, so here is a run down of Chloe at age 1:

She has an INFECTIOUS LAUGH and she almost ALWAYS wakes up HAPPY : )  She love to have her BELLY TICKLED, she started CRAWLING on Nov. 8th, she can stand all by herself but is not quite walking yet. She has 6 TEETH, 4 on top and two on the bottom.

WORDS: "HI", "MOMMA" "DADA" and "DADDY" (yeah Cody gets two words and I only get one!)

EATING: She EATS ANYTHING you give her or that she finds, literally!! She eats like a horse which has dubbed her the nickname "Tina" (as in "Tina, you fat lard" llama on Napoleon Dynamite). When Mason is eating in his high chair she hangs our under it waiting for Mason to drop something so she can eat it, GROSS!! When she is done eating she takes her last bite and then SPITS IT OUT to let you know she's done. Cody claims she CRIES every time he cooks BACON but he reassures her that "it's not your sister, so don't worry". (This is all in love and fun. For those of you who know Cody, you would understand).

She loves her baby Cabbage Patch BABY DOLL that we got her for Christmas and she SNUGGLES with it every night when we put her to bed, it's so CUTE!  Chloe has the PRETTIEST LIPS and the cutest CHUBBY CHEEKS that I need to quit kissing because I think they are getting chapped!

SIZES:  She wears size 2 shoes, size 3 diapers and size 12 month clothes, but it quickly outgrowing them!!

We were wondering the other day what we were doing the day she was born, so I looked it up:

"Gavin woke me up with a kiss this morning, what a perfect start for a New Year."  We took down our Christmas decorations and Gavin wasn't very happy about it, he didn't want Christmas to be over. We went to my mom and dads to play games with the family and I got out my new fondue pot so we could eat yummy chocolate covered treats while playing games. 

And that's what I was doing on the day that my BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL was being born. 

No comments: