Thursday, February 2, 2012

My new addiction- Pinterest!

My sister-in-law introduced me to Pinterest on Sunday and I have to admit, I'm OBSESSED!! There are so many fun projects, great ideas, etc all in one place! No scouring the internet and other blogs hoping to find something good, it's already been done for you. I LOVE IT!! So here I am 4 days later and I have already done two projects that I found on there with more to come!
A Valentine wreath that I made, super fun!!
A puzzle of sorts for the kid's church bag. I have to admit I felt a little guilty cutting up Pres. Monson's face, but it was for a good reason right?

If you haven't been there, which I'm sure you all have because apparently I live under a rock and am the last one to know about everything, you should check it out!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yes, pinterest rocks! I should spend more time on it. haha